- EFT Tapping/ Soul Art classes with Sylvanna, 6:30 to 7:45 PM, every Wednesday. Registration essential. Fee paid to Instructor. (Resumes March 2019)
- Awareness through Movement with Feldenkrais practitioner Sue Vonthien, 1 PM to 2 PM, every Wednesday except school holidays and public holidays. Registration essential. Fee paid to Instructor. (Resumes 30th Jan 2019)
- Meditation with Fiona Koutlis, 5:15 – 6:15 PM, every Tuesday. Fee paid to Instructor.
- Yoga with Catherine Plant.
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM, every Tuesday, Donation to Centre up to $15. NEW!!!
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM, every Tuesday, Fee paid to Instructor.
- 6:45 – 7:45 PM every Thursday, Fee paid to Instructor.
- Meditation Morning, 10 – 11:30 AM, every Friday. No fee, open donation to Centre. Arrive at 10 AM for meditation session from 10:30 to 11 AM followed by shared morning tea. Feel free to bring a plate.
- Yoga Philosophy Study Group, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM, every Friday. No fee, open donation to Centre. Arrive at 11 AM for 11:30 AM start, with shared morning tea. Feel free to bring a plate.
We bring to you qualified practitioners who can provide the following services to help you be well.
- Art Therapy
- Intuitive Healing
- Ka Huna Massage
- Functional Integration (Feldenkrais Method)
- Ayurvedic Therapy & Massage
- What is Enlightenment with Prabha Srinivasan
- $40 for members, $50 for non-members, (includes copy of Prabha’s latest book Moon’s Quest, Enlightenment through Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, retailed at $35)
To register for any of the above classes or events, get in touch through the contact us page and we will be happy to assist you!