As a Natural Therapist working with clients looking for more calmness in their life I find that people respond to kindness. Different modalities may be used in finding this calmness and composure. Once you are able to tap into these feelings inside yourself, a world of possibilities can open up for you.
The modalities that I find most useful are:
- Hypnotherapy – as it helps to create a relaxed focus and has a very powerful creative and calming effect.
- Reiki / Spiritual Healing / Energy balance – is also very nurturing, relaxing and calming and helps us to link into the power of oneness.
- Aromatherapy – uses pure essential oils to achieve gentle positive change.
- Frankincense – helps in letting go of beliefs that do not serve us and allows the spirit to soar.
- Clary Sage – helps create a balance between stimulation and relaxation, clams the mind and is said to facilitate ‘mental-emotional uplift’ (Mojay 1997)
I often combine these modalities in my consultation on request, as I believe this offers the greatest positive outcomes.
Written by Cathy Lee.
Mobile: 0419 703 957