Hridhaya is a hub for Wellbeing services, established to cater the community of Mackay and around. We connect the public with health and wellbeing practitioners, by providing a customised space for healing.
At our Centre, we provide the following facilities.
- Meditation mornings (every Friday)
- Library of heath and wellbeing books
- Volunteer coordinator to speak with and book appointments
- Directory of wellbeing practitioners in the area
- Wellbeing classes, workshops and consultations
Our rooms are available for hire to practitioners who conduct workshops and consultations.
Please note that our Centre is run and managed by volunteers. Hence your patience with any enquiries is greatly appreciated.
Become a member of the Centre and avail special privileges.
Note : Centre open hours will be suspended for EOY period, from 9th December 2018 to 10th January 2019.