Hridhaya is a hub for Wellbeing services, established to cater the community of Mackay and around. We connect the public with health and wellbeing practitioners, by providing a customised space for healing.
At our Centre, we provide the following facilities.
- Meditation and gentle Yoga Stretches every Friday
- Library of heath and wellbeing books
- Volunteer coordinator to speak with and book appointments
- Zen Directory of wellbeing practitioners in the area
- Wellbeing classes, workshops and consultations
Our rooms are available for hire to practitioners who conduct workshops and consultations.
Please note that our Centre is run and managed by volunteers. Hence your patience with any enquiries is greatly appreciated.
Become a member of the Centre and avail special privileges.
If you are attending our online sessions and would like to donate in exchange for your attendance, please use form below to make a donation. One unit of donation is set to $10. You can increase the number of units to match how much you want to donate. Thank you for your support!
Donate to Centre
Make a donation to Centre using secure PayPal gateway.